Does anyone know what this is????

<< First  < Prev   1   2   Next >  Last >> 
  • April 07, 2020 11:23 AM
    Reply # 8883709 on 8879302
    Deleted user

    I think it is pitch pipe. The note scale is printed across the plate. I found a link to glass bottle tuning when I searched on the scale. Looks like it was in a Scandinavian language. . 

  • April 08, 2020 7:12 AM
    Reply # 8886974 on 8879302
    Tom Shirley (Administrator)

    The example on the wikipedia page has a different representation of the scale showing the # instead of the "is" as Tim mentioned above.  Maybe yours is older.  Also, in the last picture you posted it looks like the end has been deformed.  Maybe that dislodged something that made it stop working.

<< First  < Prev   1   2   Next >  Last >> 

Eastern Massachusetts Guild of Woodworkers. Copyright © 2024  Privacy and Cookie Policy

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software